Objectives of this Role
· Create code that's neatly organized, and looks good
· Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices
· Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and ensure workload balance for consistent visual design
· Coordinate with back-end team on required UI.
Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging
industry trends and technology
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Develop and design the layout and the overall look of a website by using standard current website language
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
· SEO keyword management strategy
· Develop and maintain strategic operational systems, tools, and processes, including participation in tactical and strategic development projects
· Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites
· Perform UI designs and coding, creating reusable objects and templates, wireframes for web pages and email templates; manage maintenance, updates, expansions, and scaling of each design
Perform regular file backups to local directories
· Minimum D3 degree , preferred major in Computer/Design, or related field.
· Age max. 30 years old.
· Minimum 1 year experience as a Senior Front-End/ UI developer, or related field.
· Working experience with any framework such as Laravel, Angular js, React js, Pyton and ASP.Net CORE
· Familiar in design tools : Photoshop, Flash, Coreldraw, is a plus.
· Passion in creativity, explore new things and innovation
Working experience in Windows and Linux
· Experience as a Senior Front-End/ UI developer.
· Experience working in a web developer team
· Familiar using git for team collaboration.