At AMDG, we’re well aware of the importance of good communication and customer service. We’re seeking a qualified customer experience specialist to establish and maintain relationships for our brand.
The incumbent is a self-starter who exhibits strong communication skills required to guide, influence and convince others in particular consumers and also colleagues in other part of the organization as well as has the ability to collaborate effectively with Marketing, Data Products, Engineering and other teams to deliver the objective of AMDG.
Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative and help make everyday enquiries easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at inter-personal relations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
Objectives of this Role
· Establish and lead governance and monitoring of the CX programme, partnering across relevant function and business stakeholders across the globe.
· Streamline all aspects of project delivery
· Drive execution of roadmap deliverables, including defining interim transition states and a process for the continuous evaluation of deliverables over time.
· Prepare management materials and presentations for project reviews, business reviews and other leadership meetings, as required.
· Form up and establish tutorial and written documentation around SOP and change management.
· Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Take ownership of ongoing continuous measurement and monitoring processes working with functional owner.
· Lead cross-functional, cross-country team to improve CX processes by understanding current processes and propose standardisation and/or re-engineering initiatives, taking end-to-end in mind on improving team’s productivity, operational excellence, and improve customer/stakeholder satisfaction.
· Manage all aspects of project delivery including planning, prioritizing and organizing projects.
· Routinely identifies highest leverage opportunities and proactively initiates appropriate programs to increase value we deliver for our clients and shareholders
· Track and drive timely execution of detailed Project Plan. Provide timely and regular communication, including project and deliverable milestones and status updates and overall project reporting within team, business partners and business leadership.
Skills and Qualifications
· Experience in Project Management preferably in a Contact Centre / Customer Service / Operation environment
· Proven track record of working on CX programmes with tangible result
· Strategic thought leadership, superior analytical skills with strong ability to problem solve, sound business judgement and demonstrated result orientation
· Working knowledge of Zendesk and exposure to various digital solutions supporting Contact Centre operations (Knowledge Management, Chatbot - Conversational AI, Customer survey tools: Qualtrics, Medalia etc., Learning Management System, etc.)
· Collaborative work style; effectively interacts with partners across organizationalboundaries/hierarchies. Highly motivated and with enthusiasm for Cryptocurrency industry and desire to master the business
· Experience implementing projects with Lean and/or Six Sigma methodology
· Highly proficient in in MS Excel, PPT, Visio and other online presentation / collaboration tools
· PMP certification preferred